It's Time To Go To The Bank
If you are a tither, a lender to the poor, a seed sower who is an investor in the gospel, a sower of thank offerings, there's exciting news for you - you have a heavenly account full and ready for your use! Recognition that you have these deposits in your heavenly account makes you also realize that you need to learn how to make withdrawals.
We do this by faith.
Faith puts spiritual law into operation, and the results are manifested here on the earth. This is the way you were saved. Salvation is not waiting for you in heaven. It was provided for you and laid up in heaven until you believed the Word about salvation and acted upon it. Then it was manifested here on earth in your life. This same principle is true in the area of finances.
When we make deposits with God, we have a right to call upon these deposits and make withdrawals.
Here are 6-steps you can use to make withdrawals from your heavenly account.
1. Decide on the amount you need. Be specific. God is not stingy. He is a giver. He is generous. Determine the amount you need and then be single-minded. A double minded man can't receive anything from the Lord. (See James 1:7-8)
2. Get in agreement according to Matthew 18:19. This is very important. The best and most powerful situation on earth is a husband and wife who can agree together regarding their situation. If this isn't possible for you, then get with another believer and have them join with you in the prayer of agreement.
3. Lay hold on it by faith. Use the principles in Mark 11:23-24. Believe it in your heart, and confess it with your mouth.
4. Bind the devil and his forces in the Name of Jesus. You have authority in Jesus' Name to order Satan out of your financial affairs. This is your responsibility. Don't ask God to do it. You do it in Jesus' Name. Mark 16:17, James 4:7 and Ephesians 6 tell you to resist the devil. It is important for the husband and father to do this. It is his responsibility as the spiritual head of the home. If your husband is an unbeliever, remember, the home is sanctified by the believing wife. (1 Corinthians 7:14)
5. Command the forces of heaven. Hebrews 1:14 refers to the angels as ministering spirits "sent forth to minister for those who shall be heirs of salvation". The Bible also says that angels "hearken to the voice of the Word" (Ps 103:20), so when you use the Word in the Name of Jesus, they are obligated to follow your command.
6. Praise God for the answer. Praise is a gate. (Is 60:18) It opens to the answer. Praise keeps the door of abundance wide open. The channel between you and God is clear so that you can receive from Him.
Here is an example of prayer based on these six steps:
“Father, in the Name of Jesus, we ask you for $__________. We have this money in our heavenly account, and we are withdrawing this amount now. We believe we receive $___________________. As in Mark 11:23-24, we believe it in our hearts and confess now that it is ours in the Name of Jesus. We agree that we have $______________ according to Matthew 18:19. From this day forward, we roll the care of this over on You and thank You for it. Satan, in the Name of Jesus, we take authority over you; we bind your operation now and render you helpless. Ministering spirits, we charge you to go forth and cause this amount to come to us according to Hebrews 1:14. Father, we praise Your Name for meeting all our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus and for multiplying our seed for sowing in the Name of Jesus.
Be a tither. Lend to the poor. Be seed minded. Invest in the gospel. Sow praise offerings. Follow this simple 6-step process to make spiritually backed withdrawals from your heavenly account. You do this like anything else-by faith! You’ve got what it takes to walk in supernatural giving and abundant return. Let's go to the bank!